You are currently viewing: Posts Tagged " unaccounted for"
By LeRoy Moore, PhD, Rocky Mountain Peace & Justice Center, June 2010 A dozen reasons why the Rocky Flats...
posted on: Jun 12, 2010 | author: admin
Who We Are
The Fallout Report is a compendium of news and stories about people and places in the United States and around the globe that have been affected by the nuclear weapons and nuclear power industries. Kristen Iversen's personal blog shares insights and news on a weekly basis, with occasional posts by guests.
Blogger Kristen Iversen is the author of Full Body Burden: Growing Up in the Nuclear Shadow of Rocky Flats (Crown 2012). She is an associate professor at the University of Memphis, where she directs the MFA program in creative writing. Her work has appeared in the New York Times, The Nation, Reader’s Digest, and many other literary journals and publications.
For more information go to: www.kristeniversen.com
- American Friends Service Committee
- Dr. LeRoy Moore
- Institute for Energy and Environmental Research
- Lawyers Committee on Nuclear Policy
- Los Alamos Study Group
- Natural Resources Defense Council
- Nuclear Information and Resource Service
- Nuclear Watch New Mexico
- Nuke Free Now
- Physicians for Social Responsibility
- Rocky Flats Nuclear Guardianship
- Rocky Mountain Peace and Justice Center
- The Alliance for Nuclear Accountability
contamination radiation Colorado unaccounted for Cold War mutations America protest Los Alamos hazardous material nuclear power radioactive disaster rice Nuclear Regulatory Commission alternative energy citizen resistance Full Body Burden personal story nuclear waste rally toxic pollution plutonium Rocky Flats nuclear energy Fukushima nuclear long-term health risks oversight butterflies Hanford environmental nuclear testing toxic waste nuclear safety nuclear weapons uranium Japan Supreme Court DOE WIPP activism nuclear plant cancer
- Montana Democratic Candidate Affirms Support For Legalizing Marijuana April 30, 2017
- Man In Gorilla Suit Finishes London Marathon After 6-Day Charity Crawl April 30, 2017
- Lost Taiwanese Hiker Rescued From Himalayas 3 Days After Girlfriend Died April 30, 2017
- This Is What The Climate March Looked Like Across The Country April 30, 2017
- In NYC, Birthplace Of Climate March, A Reminder Of Who Suffers Most From Pollution April 29, 2017
- President’s Advisory Council on Antibiotic Resistance Fails to Reduce Overuse in Livestock March 29, 2016
- Clean Air Experts: Appeals Court Should Uphold Sound and Sensible Clean Power Plan March 29, 2016
- Mexico Should Adopt Overdue Heavy-duty Vehicle Emissions Standards March 29, 2016
- Court Leaves Rules in Place that Protect Tongass Rainforest Wildlands from Damaging Logging, Road Construction March 28, 2016
- Groups Ask Federal Court to Order Home Water Delivery in Flint, As Tap Water Remains Unsafe March 24, 2016